- The Shark Kit comes with a padded carrying case with handle and shoulder straps. Pockets are provided for the extension rails and main flywheel. Without the extension rails, the Shark drops into the case fully assembled.
- The Shark Slider S1 special bundle comes with the Auxiliary weight, extender rods, extended belt and the carrying case. It can be mounted on a tripod using the under- rail cheeseplate with multiple 3/8-16 and ¼-20 threaded holes.
- The Shark is 31″ long with 25″ of travel and can be extended to 47″ with the tool-less addition of the two carbon fiber extension rails. Precision manufacturing of the rails and end fittings to control concentricity, results in a perfect joint that doesn’t produce a bump as the carriage moves over it.
- 15 pound payload capacity.Multi-position adjustable legs allow leveling on uneven surfaces.
- The end blocks can drop onto light stand spigots and locked, or mounted to a tripod using the 3/8 – 16 or 1/4 -20 holes on the bottom. Reversing the end caps allows the carriage/camera to be under slung
Shark S1 Slider
Sliders allow you to smoothly move the camera on a horizontal plane