- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture – 50mm 1:1.4
- Lens Construction – 7 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View – 46°
- Focus Adjustment – Overall linear extension system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance – 0.45m / 1.5 ft.
- Filter Size – 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight – 2.9″ x 2.0″, 10.2 oz. / 73.8 x 50.5mm, 290g
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens
50mm f/1.4 USM from Canon is a versatile normal-length prime characterized by its bright f/1.4 aperture to suit working in low-light conditions and for producing shallow depth of field imagery.